Omega Industries are qualified experts in finding root causes of defective coatings. Our superior knowledge in paint composition and application enables a holistic view.
Certain commercial and industrial painting projects require inspection pre- and post-completion and certification for final approval in some cases, such as for new constructions, strata repaints, public buildings, and civil works.
The painting inspector team at Omega Industries includes industry experts qualified to provide independent inspections and to certify work to complete your job’s compliance.
Our services include…
- Site property inspection and report of coatings/substrate such as coating thickness gauge.
- Safe certification and quality workmanship endorsement
- Specification writing and review
- Tender specification and methodology development
- Diagnostics of defective paint and finding root causes such as lead paint removal
- Color matching and testing reports
- Expert reports for legal disputes and representation
- Detailed remediation and cost estimate reports
- Comprehensive paint analysis and testing reports (lead paint test and using paint meter)
- Technical support and contract advisory
Our experts and facilities carry the following…
- Over 40+ years of experience in the paint industry
- NACE Coatings Inspector certified
- In-house NATA Accredited laboratory
- PhD research facilities
- Chemical engineers and product specialists with industry experience
- Spectrophotometers linked with color matching software
- Lead paint and asbestos management certified
- Experienced in legal report generation and expert representation
Call Omega Industries today on 1300 372 468 or email us to discuss paint inspection and certification requirements for you.