Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Omega Industries is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone. We aim to be the kind of employer that can maintain the utmost standard of professional practice and one whose objective is to recruit a workforce that represents the diverse community in which we work and live.
This is the kind of policy that makes up our organisation’s global policy structure, and it is supported by our Global Code of Conduct.
We have full understanding that to be able to deliver an inclusive and diverse work environment and to achieve our goals, we are committed to:
- Be role models with behaviours and values that encourage workforce diversity
- Identify and reflect inclusion and diversity
- Build a supportive workplace where everyone gets the chance tp reach and attain their full potential by making sure that procedures and policies foster selection, attraction, retention and promotion of individuals from various levels of candidates and applicants on basis of merit and skills
- Recognise and eliminate barriers hindering the chance of diverse talented workforce to achieve career success
- Direct the attention of responsible people – for recruitment, training, selection, disciplinary, grievance or dismissal decisions – towards this policy
- Provide our workforce with access to education and development programs appropriate for their positions
- Communicate, consult and teach the staff regarding their responsibilities, as well as the organisation’s commitment to promoting equality and provision of equal opportunity for everyone
- Be responsible for all our performance by being able to establish, track and report against particular and measurable success guidelines
- Never accept or even encourage any kind of illegal discrimination against colleagues and third parties, whether they are potential talents, clients, suppliers, subcontractors, or the general public
- Never tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment and to treat everyone with dignity and respect
As a part of this organization, we aim to identify and respect our diversity and differences in culture, beliefs, background, and experiences. We aim to ensure that practices and policies on the principles of equality in employment opportunities will be maintained and followed. It is our main goal to be an employment place that offers a great place to work and do business with.
We review and update our policies on a regular basis and we do this to be sure that we are highly responsive to our clients’ need, as well as to have the ability to evolve with the fast changing world around us. We aim to be our stakeholders’ first choice, as we also try to challenge and create changes in the whole construction industry.